The Family Office at Synovus is frequently recognized as an industry leader. While we are honored by the acclaim we aren’t focused on awards simply for the sake of recognition, instead we see them as acknowledgement of our outstanding commitment to serving our client families.
2022 Family Wealth Report Award Winner
Katherine Dunlevie, president and CEO of The Family Office at Synovus, was named Outstanding CEO during the 9th annual Family Wealth Report Awards. The Outstanding CEO award recognizes an inspirational CEO leading a multi-family office of any size.
2022 Private Asset Management Award Winner
The Family Office at Synovus won two 2022 Private Asset Management (PAM) awards; one for Best Outsourced CIO and one for Best Impact Investment Offering.
2021 Family Wealth Report Award Winner
The Family Office at Synovus was named the winner in two categories at the 8th Family Wealth Report Awards: Best Multi-Family Office (client advice) and Best Philanthropy Advice. The Family Office at Synovus was also a finalist in the categories of Alternative Asset Manager and Fiduciary or Trust Services.
2021 Private Asset Management Award Winner
Private Asset Management (PAM) presented The Family Office at Synovus with awards in three categories during the 2021 PAM Awards. The Family Office at Synovus was awarded for Best Philanthropic/Educational Initiative; Best Multi-Family Office $2 billion to $10 billion; and Best Outsourced CIO.
Family Wealth Report Awards Shortlist
- Multi-Family Office – Client Initiative (2019)
- Best Outsourced CIO (2019)
- Best Alternative Asset Manager (2018)
- Leading Individual (Blake Melton) (2018)
- Best Family Wealth Consultant (Blake Melton) (2017)
Family Wealth Alliance Awards Shortlist (2019)
- Family Counsel
- Boutique Multi-Family Office Executive (Katherine Dunlevie)
Private Asset Management Awards Shortlist
- Best Multi-Family Office over $2B - Client Service (2018 and 2019)
- Best Multi-Family Office over $2B – Overall (2019 High Commendation)
- Best Outsourced CIO Solution (2018 and 2019)
- Best Trustee Service (2018 and 2019)
- Best Trusts and Estates Division (2018 and 2019)
- ESG Advocate of the Year (2019)
- Best Consulting Firm for Family Offices (2018)
- Best Philanthropic/Educational Initiative (2018)
- Bloomberg Markets named in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 as one of “The Top 50 Family Offices” in a survey of more than 1,000 firms worldwide
- Georgia Trend Magazine named Katherine Dunlevie, FAM Managing Director, as Top 40 Under 40 in 2015